Saturday, February 8, 2014

This is more difficult then I thought.

So far, I have already missed two days of my blog posting due to life. Sometimes its impossible to get on here every day just to write, but hey, that's life and I am the only one to blame. Sometimes I can take on more then I can chew.

this week has been busy and kind of depressing. I was in line for a promotion at work. I had it all in the bag. My manager even started me on a training schedule to get me to where I needed to be, only to get told on Friday that the position went to someone else. Needless to say I was devastated. Not only did I have all this stuff worked out with my manager, but I lost the position to someone that has no where near the experience I have for the position. Unfortunately, this is also not the first time that I have lost a position to someone with far less experience to me over here in the United States. This country is clearly built on who you know, not what you know. Could this explain why things are crashing so much around here?

No comments:

Post a Comment