Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I's the Winter Olympics!

I've never really been a fan of the Winter Olympics. I've never snowboarded before and I've never had the craving to do so. While I do love colder weather, I feel that the older I get, and the longer the winter is, the more I dislike it. Coming from a country where the is no snow, I love it. I could watch it snow forever. But this winter has me craving for summer, but when I think about it, I hate summer.

Nothing I hate more then sweating, and I'm sure that I am not the only one. this is one of the main reason I also love wearing black, Sweat marks always show through your shirts so much more on colored shirts then on black ones.But I digress..

Back to the winter Olympics. There are so many sports that I just don't understand, like curling, or figure skating. I understand that they are competitive sports, but I just have the beliefs that sports are on team against another. The has to be an attack and a defense. It's a one on one game. Such as soccer, football, boxing etc. To me, dancing on ice just doesn't seem to have much merit. But that's just me. It is cool to watch though, and I know it takes alot of talent to do it. But I just don't get the excitement out of it that I do with other sport.

Am I missing something??...

No comments:

Post a Comment