Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Super frustrating...

My wife purchased a new laptop for me for Christmas, specifically for me to use at school as I needed one to be able to do my school work on. It's a samsung and a really nice laptop. One of the cool features of the laptop, one of the main selling points, was that I can link my phone to my PC and be able to essentially use my phone from my computer. Pretty cool huh? Well,I've only just recently had the down time to try and out and after an hour of frustration, I came to be told from a samsung customer rep that my phone does not support the software I need to be able to do do this feature. So, basically, what I have now is a computer that I am not able to enjoy the full features of because I have the one phone that is not supported. Super frustrating, especially for the amount the computer cost. And, its to far over the time period to return the product...

First World Problems....

No comments:

Post a Comment