Saturday, February 1, 2014

I Believe...

  • I believe in God
  • I believe people were originally created to have a good heart
  • I believe all people in their hearts have good intentions
  • I believe society has lost its way
  • I believe that the world has become selfish
  • I believe ice-cream can turn a bad day good
  • I believe my cats know when they are being annoying and they annoy me on purpose
  • I believe that technology has both helped the world and destroyed the world
  • I believe bad things happen to good people but good things happen to good people as well
  • I believe a lot of people are selfish in nature
  • I believe that if it wasn't for technology, the divorce rate would not be as high as it is
  • I believe everyone needs at least one day a week to relax
  • I believe everyone should be treated equal
  • I believe that there is always work, but people are just not willing to work
  • I believe that if you want something bad enough, you will earn it
  • I believe that to be a parent, you need to pass a class
  • I believe that there will never be world peace
  • I believe that not everyone can be made happy
  • I believe that you win some, you lose some
  • I believe you should treat someone the way you want to be treated.
  • I believe that you should always wear a smile
  • I believe there is life on other planets
  • I that one day I will be a dad
  • I believe that I will move back to Australia
  • I believe that pajama pants can make everything better
  • I believe that there can never be too much of a good thing
  • I believe that there is more to life than just living
  • I believe that rugby is more of a 'man sport' the NFL
  • I believe that the weather man is a highly paid professional gambler
  • I believe that what makes a man a man, is the legacy he leaves behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment