Friday, February 21, 2014

I have really dropped the ball this week on my blog writing. So many thing's going that it's been hard to find the time to just sit down and put my thoughts onto paper.

This week, I have been reading and learning a lot about the bill of right and the constitution in my PLS 101 class for school. It has been so interesting to see exactly what the rights and these "amendments" I keep hearing about actually are. It's nice to know that these rights also affect me and how I live my life, but from reading about it all, I still see so many constitutional injustices plaguing this country. It's sad to see that the minority of our time (gay and lebians) still aren't equal in the eyes of the law. Now, I'm not saying that I agree with their lfestyle, as it goes against my belief system, however, the constitution isn't there to affirm my beliefs, but it's there to protects somebodies right to live their life without the fear of persecution. For a country that claims to be free, it appears some people are more free then others...

No comments:

Post a Comment