Friday, January 24, 2014

To all those reading this.

Hi.

My name is Matthew Smith, but usually go by Matt. This is my first ever blog which is kind of interesting, being in the technological world that we are now apart of. I never really understood the concept of a blog, but really, isn't that what social media is? One big, giant blog. While it's not in the same format as this one, Facebook, MySpace (R.I.P) and Twitter pages are all a representation of one's self. Is that not what a blog is? The only difference is that on a blog, you represent yourself by words, instead of visual aids (while I'm sure you can do that as well too a blog, from my understanding, the words mean more than the visual).

So while you probably already know the above information that I have provided, just thought that I would give my own 'two cents' on what a blog is. After all, the reason you are reading this is because you wish to know my opinions and thoughts, right?

And so this new adventure of self discovery begins. I am excited to see what new things I can learn about myself.

Until next time,

Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment